Friday, March 11, 2011

{Lucky me} Casper, WY Child Photographer

I have been lucky enough to photograph some real cutie pies the last week! I am still waiting on some nice sunshiny weather but for now I do what I can to capture these sweet little faces indoors. Well with the exception of one session, it was cold and windy. So here are some sneak peeks of those cutie pies, with more to come later....

I got to photograph this little cutie at his home. I love home shoots because they are so intimate. I get to see how the families interact in their own environment, and personalities really come out. I also feel honored whenever I do a home shoot for the fact that these people welcome me into their homes and give me that glimpse of their personal lives. I try to make these shoots as candid as possible without a lot of posing.
Oh wow this little doll kept me on my toes. I am glad it was only mom and little one at this session because anyone else would have witnessed me making a huge fool of myself, lets just say the "itsy bitsy spider" was a fan favorite. Oh and note to self......Bring goldfish crackers to every session.
This was the cold and windy session, and as you can see the boys were awesome! (FYI, that was not a sad face because of the cold) I really like this photo from the session, mom said "That is so my boys!" after seeing this picture. I LOVE to hear comments like that, I feel like I am doing something right when I can capture personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment